As the field pediatric anesthesia advances and expands, so too does the gamut of challenges that are faced by today’s anesthesiologists. Gregory’s Pediatric Anesthesia aims to fully prepare trainees and experienced professionals for modern practice by equipping them with the knowledge and cutting-edge techniques necessary to safely and successfully anesthetize children for a range of different surgeries and other procedures. Supporting their work with current data and evidence, the authors explore topics including basic principles, potential complications, and best practice, and illustrate their findings with detailed case studies that cover all major subspecialties.
This essential new edition includes access to illustrative videos and features new and expanded sections, such as:
- Anesthesia for Spinal Surgery complications including postoperative blindness
- Robotic surgery for Pediatric Urological Procedures
- Anesthesia for Non-Cardiac Surgery in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease (new chapter)
- Extensive additional ultrasound images for regional anesthesia
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- The Pediatric Surgical Home and Enhanced Recovery after Surgery (new chapter)
Now in its sixth edition, Gregory’s Pediatric Anesthesia continues to provide reliable and easy-to-follow guidance to all anesthesiologists caring for younger patients.
GET IT FREE HERE