Brief, well-illustrated chapters, an easy-to-read format, and a convenient, portable size make Penn Clinical Manual of Urology, 3rd Edition, your go-to resource for fast reference on the effective diagnosis and treatment of urologic disorders. Concise and practical, this manual is indispensable for both residents and practitioners as a daily clinical guide as well as an outstanding review tool for board exam preparation.
- Covers key topics such as recent advances in urologic oncology, including prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment; pelvic surgery; urinary tract function, dysfunction, and reconstruction; and male sexual health.
- Contains self-assessment questions online for every chapter and suggested readings for further study, making it an excellent resource for clinical questions and answers, as well as for exam study.
- Includes new algorithms and suggested core readings, clinical pearls, and updated content on physical examination.
- Highlights new imaging techniques that aid in the identification and treatment of a wide range of urologic issues—from simple to complex.
- Includes an abundance of clinical photos, algorithms, tables, charts, and MRI/CT scans that highlight and clarify the text.
GET IT FREE HERE